Happy Birthday Quotes and Wishes
Everyone wants to wish his/her friend on his birthday with full love. To do this, happy birthday poems are best but the happy birthday quotes are the best. Because the quotes are not written by any common man. It requires a lot of struggle as well as your experience involves in it. So, Happy Birthday Quotes are the very very beautiful way to express your love with your friend on his/her B-DAY. Say “Happy Birthday” by these Awesome quotes.
Here is a Big/Huge collection of Happy birthday quotes. We found these quotes after exploring a lot of books, websites, magazines etc. We are providing you all the stuff freely. So always be happy and wish your friend by happy birthday wishes or happy birthday quotes. That all depends on your choice.
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” Oprah Winfrey
- A Birthday is a new beginning –
A birthday is the first day of another lovely year,
A year of new tomorrows that is shining, bright and clear,
A year of possibilities as endless as the sky, and a chance to meet the challenges in everything you try.
- “Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you, is a great year full of happiness and sunshine!” Catherine Pulsifer
- “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” George Meredith
- “Our hope this year, for you my dear, is a year of happiness and joy. May the coming year bring all you dream of and more!” Catherine Pulsifer
- “Life isn’t about your age. Life is about living. So when your birthday comes be thankful for the year that has just past and anticipate with a happy heart what the coming year will bring.” Catherine Pulsifer
- I believe that no matter what condition you are in when someone close to your heart remembers your birthday and wishes you a happy birthday, you feel happy. A. Singla
- “Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.” Tom Wilson
- “I am long on ideas, but short on time. I expect to live to be only about a hundred.” Thomas Edison
- “To me a birthday means celebrating the presence of an individual in our lives.” Meena Bajaj
- Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” Nicky Gumbel
Words of Encouragement
- “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- “In other words, live vicariously, beautifully, and excitingly, discover, love, dare and act as there is nothing to lose.” Andy Hertz, Life,
- “You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” Woody Allen
- “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” Madeleine L’Engle
- “Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays – – everybody’s got one.
Most kids wish they had more.
Older people wish they had fewer and find them a bore.”
Sally Huss, Let’s Celebrate
- Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life.
“Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to enlighten the whole world. On your birthday, I wish you joy and happiness.” Debasish Mridha
- “You were born and with you endless possibilities, very few ever to be realized. It’s okay. Life was never about what you could do, but what you would do.” Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway
- “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” William Barclay
- “I was brought up to respect my elders, so now I don’t have to respect anybody.” George Burns (at 100 years)
- You were born an original. Don’t die a copy. John Mason
“You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” John Mason
- “You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.'” Jerry Seinfeld
- The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything;
the young know everything. Oscar Wilde
“The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.” Oscar Wilde
- “Your birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure.” Danny Demeersseman, More than 300 Wishes for Birthday Greetings
- “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” Abhishek Bachchan
- “I enjoy celebrating birthdays. Everyone should have their birthday celebrated.” Loraine D. Nunley, 40 Birthday Celebration Ideas
- “Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.” Menachem Mendel Schneerson
- “There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to your birthday:
1. be thankful you have lived another year.
or, 2. complain about being a year older.”
- Live everyday like your birthday and drive your life with all varieties of appreciation. Israelmore Ayivor
“Live everyday like your birthday and drive your life with all varieties of appreciation. A life live with thanksgiving every day is never tired of being lived again and again!” Israelmore Ayivor, Daily Drive 365
- “Middle age is when your classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald they don’t recognize you.” Bennett Cerf
- “How you celebrate your partner’s birthday will tell them a lot about what they mean to you, and how important the relationship is to you.” Denise Brienne, 250 Romantic Ideas For Couples: Volume 1
- “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” Lauren Hutton
- “To my surprise, my 70s are nicer than my 60s and my 60s than my 50s, and I wouldn’t wish my teens and 20s on my enemies.” Lionel Blue
- “Just remember, once you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.” Charles Schulz
- “May your years be counted not by your age
but by how you spend your days.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “You are a very special person to us and on this day you were born we are remind of the unique and wonderful person that you are. Believe in yourself, be all that you were born to be!” Kate Summers
- “An angel you have been to me. Today, on this special day I want you to know how much you are loved and appreciated every day of the year. Happy Birthday.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” Charles Lamb
- “To me, fair friend, you never can be old, for as you were when first your eye I eye’d, such seems your beauty still.” William Shakespeare
- “A birthday is a day that brings
Much celebration and so we sing,
A very Happy Birthday to You
Our life would not be complete without You.”
- “When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.” Cherokee Expression
- “Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future.” Bsbr Arish,
- “Another year comes to a close, and another begins. May the coming year be one that will be filled with laughter of friends, love of family, and the life that you dream of.” Catherine Pulsifer
happy birthday quotes
- “May you receive many gifts, and may your day be joyous, and best of all may you be surrounded by family and friends. May all you wish for come true.” Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “Today you are another year older, and we know how fast time flys as we get older, therefore, live each day and be happy!” Kate Summers
- “The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.” Paris Hilton
- Your birthday is the beginning of your own personal new year. Your first birthday was a beginning, and each new birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life. Wilfred Peterson
- “Each new year of life added to your past, changing the way you viewed every new day, influencing how you reacted to everything from the simplest daily routines to complex events touching you, your family, and the world you lived in.” Paul Snyder, Love: In Search of a Reason for Living
- “To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent – that is to triumph over old age.” Thomas Bailey Aldrich
Famous Happy Birthday Quotes
After exploring the famous books of famous authors, we collect these happy birthday quotes for you. These all happy birthday quotes are totally free. We do not demand you any money. We just want to see the smile on sad face. If you want to see a smile on your friend’s Birthday day then share our happy birthday quotes to him/her. Mostly stuff related to happy birthday quotes is from William Blake in this post.
- Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest. M. Rivers
“Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest.” M. Rivers
happy birthday quotes
- “A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” Byron Pulsifer
- “Indeed, birthdays are special days that mark the growth and accomplishment we have made in the year past, and for more to come in the upcoming year.” Kate S
- “A birthday is the anniversary of your birth. It’s the time most of us reflect over the past year and what we hope for in the coming year.” Claudia T Hudson
- “Today, be aware of how you are spending your 1,440 beautiful moments, and spend them wisely.” Author Unknown
- “A milestone birthday usually means taking the time to consider your life, your goals and what you have accomplished or not accomplished in your life up to this point.” Jenny Mays
- “God created you in a unique special kind of way. . . so that is why I believe that you are a very special person!” M Girouard
- “Happiness may come from some achievement, whether big or small, a sense of self-empowerment at work or in a social setting or a pleasant gesture like a birthday surprise from family and friends.” Amit Ahlawat, Seven Ways To Sustained Happiness
“May the love of family surround, the enthusiasm of friends be with you, and the joy of another year to look forward be foremost in your thoughts on this day of your birthday.” Author Unknown
- “Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” Franz Kafka
- “Select a personal quote to put on birthday and holiday cards to your family and friends. Share the positivity and inspiration.” Ellen Young, Inspirational Quotes
- “A child whose birthday is coming up is so excited, they count down the days. But as we get older we seem to lose the excitement. We need to rethink and be happy we have reached another birthday.” Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah
- “Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.” Francis Bacon
- “Don’t worry about another birthday, let the best of life has to offer, be your focus! After all none of us knows what tomorrow will bring, live for today, recognize and appreciate the years you have had!” Theodore W. Higginsworth
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. Lucile Ball
- “To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living.” Henri Frederic Amiel
- “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” Jean Paul Richter
- “No wise man ever wished to be younger.” Jonathan Swift
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” George Harrison
- It’s sad to grow old, but nice to ripen.” –Brigitte Bardot
- “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” –John Barrymore
- “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be!” –Robert Browning
- “Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.” –Truman Capote
- “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.” –Fred Astaire
- “I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a different person then.” –Lewis Carroll (AKA Charlie Lutwidge Dodgson) from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- “Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.” –Maurice Chevalier
- “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” –Emily Dickinson
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” –George Eliot
- “I’ll keep singing ’till I die.” –Bing Crosby
- “All my possessions for one moment of time.” –Queen Elizabeth
- “The years teach much which the days never knew.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “An old young man will be a young old man.” –Benjamin Franklin (AKA Poor Richard)
- “At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.” –Benjamin Franklin (AKA Poor Richard)
- “Youth is pert and positive, Age modest and doubting; So ears of corn when young and bright, stand bold upright, But hang their heads when weighty, full and ripe.” –Benjamin Franklin (AKA Poor Richard)
Short Happy Birthday Quotes
Wish your friend or any family member on his birthday day by these short happy birthday quotes. When you express your love shortly by happy birthday quotes then definitely the love bond between you and him/her will strengthen more. So, make your friend’s birthday memorable by short happy birthday quotes.
- “Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.” –Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Old age is fifteen years older than I am.” –Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.” –Bob Hope
- “Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age.” –Victor Hugo
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” –Abraham Lincoln
- “Whatever poet, orator, or sage may say of it, old age is still old age.” –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “The older you get the stronger the wind gets – and it’s always in your face.” –Jack Nicklaus
- “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.” –Satchel Paige
- “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?” –Satchel Paige
- “It takes a long time to become young.” –Pablo Picasso
- “I was forced to live far beyond my years when just a child, now I have reversed the order and I intend to remain young indefinitely.” –Mary Pickford
- “Youth is just wasted on young people.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “To me, fair friend, you never can be old, For as you were when first your eye I eye’d, Such seems your beauty still.” –William Shakespeare
- “In childhood be modest, in youth temperate, in manhood just, in old age prudent.” –Socrates
- “May you live all the days of your life.” –Jonathan Swift
- “Too bad that youth is wasted on the young.” –Mark Twain.
- “The first half of life consists of the capacity to enjoy without the chance; the last half consists of the chance without the capacity.” –Mark Twain
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” –Mae West
- “Those whom the gods love grow young.” –Oscar Wilde
- “My happiest memory of childhood was my first birthday in reform school. This teacher took an interest in me. In fact, he gave me the first birthday presents I ever got: a box of Cracker Jacks and a can of ABC shoe polish.” –Flip Wilson
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye.” –William Butler Yeats
- “In 1993 my birthday present was a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame.” –Annette Funicello
- “There is still no cure for the common birthday.” –John Glenn
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” –George Harrison
- “There are 364 days when you might get unbirthday presents…and only one for birthday presents, you know.”–Lewis Carroll (AKA Charlie Lutwidge Dodgson)
- “I don’t pay attention to the number of birthdays. It’s weird when I say I’m 53. It just is crazy that I’m 53. I think I’m very immature. I feel like a kid. That’s why my back goes out all the time, because I completely forget I can’t do certain things anymore – like doing the plank for 10 minutes.” –Ellen DeGeneres who was born 26 January 1958
- “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” –Robert Frost
Famous People Birthday & Gift Quotes
- “I love a card. You know, cards? At birthdays? I collect them.” –Adele
- “I binge when I’m happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I’m at a birthday party.” –Kirstie Alley
- “I like to go to anybody else’s birthday, and if I’m invited I’m a good guest. But I never celebrate my birthdays. I really don’t care.” –Mikhail Baryshnikov
- “A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.” –Erma Bombeck
Long Happy Birthday Quotes
Some people like long quotes. So, you don’t worry. Here, you can get all long happy birthday quotes. When your loved one read long happy birthday quotes on his birthday day then I guarantee you that he/she will definitely ask you that where you found these long happy birthday quotes. If you do not accept this saying, then please try it once. After that you will realize, I was not wrong. These happy birthday quotes will help you a lot…
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
A man of 60 has spent 20 years in bed and over three years in eating.
After 30, a body has a mind of its own.
After all, tomorrow is another day.
Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
All my possessions for one moment of time.
All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
At 19, everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly.
At 20 years of age, the will reigns; at 30, the wit; and at 40, the judgement.
At 20: by one, so many things appear solid, permanent, untenable.
At age 50, everyone has the face he deserves.
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: the same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.
Menachem Mendel Schneerson
Birth and Death are the two noblest expressions of bravery.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
Each ten years of a man’s life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires.
Every man over 40 is a scoundrel.
George Bernard Shaw
Everything I know I learned after I was 30.
First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly.
Forty is the old age of youth; 50 is the youth of old age.
From our birthday, until we die, Is but the winking of an eye.
William Butler Yeats
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
How far that little candle throws his beams!
I intend to live forever. So far, so good!
I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now.
If only I may grow: firmer, simpler, quieter, warmer.
If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.
I’m 60 years of age. That’s 16 Celsius.
I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups. In old age, we yearn to be kids. It just seems that all would be wonderful if we didn’t have to celebrate our birthdays in chronological order.
Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
It takes a long time to grow young.
Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
Charles M. Schulz
Life begins at 40.
W. B. Pitkin
Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of 80 and gradually approach 18.
Live as long as you may. The first 20 years are the longest half of your life.
Looking 50 is great, if you’re 60.
May you live to be a hundred years, with one extra year to repent.
Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that’ll get you home earlier.
Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.
Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
No wise man ever wished to be younger.
Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.
Old age: A great sense of calm and freedom. When the passions have relaxed their hold, you may have escaped, not from one master but from many.
One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.
One starts to get young at the age of 60 and then it is too late.
Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
Jean Paul Richter
Some people reach the age of 60 before others.
Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once.
The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.
The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
H. V. Prochnow
The first 40 years of life give us the text: the next 30 supply the commentary.
The first hundred years are the hardest.
The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.
Jerry M. Wright
The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
The years between 50 and 70 are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down.
There are 364 days when you might get un-birthday presents… and only one for birthday presents, you know.
There is still no cure for the common birthday.
They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
This wine is 40 years old. It certainly doesn’t show its age.
Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of 30.
Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician.
To be 70 years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be 40 years old.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow.
Very few people do anything creative after the age of 35. The reason is that very few people do anything creative before the age of 35.
We advance in years somewhat in the manner of an invading army in a barren land; the age that we have reached, as the saying goes, we but hold with an outpost, and still keep open communications with the extreme rear and first beginnings of the march.
Robert Louis Stevenson
We are always the same age inside.
We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
happy birthday quotes
We turn not older with years, but newer every day.
What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy.
When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it.
Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
Women deserve to have more than 12 years between the ages of 28 and 40.
You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
John P. Grier
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
You’re not 40, you’re 18 with 22 years experience.
Youth is a disease from which we all recover.
Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
George Bernard Shaw
Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
Youth is the gift of nature, but age is the work of art.
Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
happy birthday quotes
You can follow us by clicking on the top right corner of page……